Monday

Tri Fest Conference

I just got back from attending the TriFest 10 conference at TriSports in Tucson. I went into this conference really not expecting much more than just receiving my 7-8 CEU's for my USAT and USA Cycling coaching licenses. Boy was I pleasantly surprised. I received so much more than that from an array of outstanding coaches and experts in their respective fields. Click the link to the left and scroll down to the "Conference" section in order to view presenters. From the first presenter ,Tim Hawkins from windhawk to the last presenter, Tom Demerly of TriSports.com, the entire conference was top notch and extremely informative from a coach's point of view. Getting bike fit secrets from Tom Demerly and open water swim race strategies and specialized swim training techniques from Steven Munatones just blew me away. I can't wait to get with my athletes to share this information.

No comments: