Thursday

I Guess I Am A "Recovering Triathlete"

Having time to reflect on myself and my views concerning the sport of triathlon, I have come to the conclusion that I am what I would call a "Recovering Triathlete". Much like other addictions, you can not really grow as an individual until you admit you have had a problem. Too much of a good thing is not good.

At the same time you don't want to throw the baby out with the bath water. Triathlon is in fact a great sport and offers a great many positive outcomes both physically and psychologically speaking. I guess my main concern is that the negatives not be overlooked either. With the athletes I coach and those I come into contact with I feel it is my duty to not only share with them my passion for triathlon but also make them aware of the pitfalls of the sport.

It helps to initially define what it is you want to get out of the sport when you realize you have fallen in love with it. It is very intoxicating when you see your performances improve over time. The bar will inevitably be raised higher and higher. Before you get caught up in the competitive drive of it all it is important to keep everything in perspective.

1 comment:

FLORES said...


A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.TAKUTA) THAT HELP
ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK, AM SO HAPPY
My name is LUCY SETHI from USA .I am here to
give testimony on how I got my husband back.
My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago.
He moved in with another woman, I felt like
killing myself, my life became very bitter and
sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me
about a great spell caster that is very good and,
he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he
played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it
because I've worked with so many of them and it
didn't work. He begged me further so I decided
to try this great spell caster called DR TAKUTA. I
still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me
and the next day I received a call from my
darling husband Thomas last month. He
apologized and came back to me. He even gave
me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me.
I'm very happy now. please i will advise you to contact him
now and see for your self his Email is via____
takutaspellalter@gmail.com or whatsapp him
through the following contact on +27788634102


Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
2. HERPES 1/2
3.DIABETES
4.STROKE.
5.AIDS HERBAL CURE, STDS and STI
6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
9.MARITAL PROBLEM
10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS